How SD Branch simplifies
4th August at 9.30am
Consolidating Networking and Security Functions
Can Reduce Branch Vulnerability
The inherently complex nature of healthcare organisations network infrastructure is being complicated further by increasing number of devices, new branch / remote locations and patient providers being connected.
Growth of devices and complexity of branch networks has left IT with less visibility and more exposure than ever before, and many organisations are turning to SD-Branch solutions as a secure way to deliver services.
Fortinet’s SD-Branch provides a total solution for uninterrupted care at any size healthcare facility. Through one unified solution our SD-Branch simplifies branch networking by enabling security-driven networking beyond the WAN edge and unifying policies and security controls to ensure patient data is protected at every point of care and in every facility from clinics to hospitals.
Of course, introducing any new technology is only as good as the planning and skills to ensure a successful transition and this is where Nouveau can help. We work with organisations to design and deliver solutions that ensure the right balance of speed, accessibility, reliability and security, together with a range of proactive monitoring services so we can be an extension of your stretched IT teams.
Download our Fortinet Fabric solution brief to learn more and read the latest IDC SD-WAN report findings and benefits of implementing a SD-Branch solution for healthcare organisations.
SD-WAN: Security Driven Networking
The Fortinet Security Fabric
In this webinar find out how Secure Software Defined Branch (SD-Branch) provides a security-centric approach to branch networking specifically within the complex healthcare environment.
Attend our webinar and learn how to:
- Provide protection for the branch office network and enables a secure access layer for both wired and wireless access.
- Network access control manages who and what is connected to the branch office network before granting access to network based resources.
- Secure SD-Branch provides a complete suite of hardware, tools, and informational reporting to enable IT Managers to secure branch networks, reduce deployment times and drastically reduce management overhead via single pane of glass management platform.
- Networking and secure branch solutions enable fast-growing healthcare networks to scale their operations securely with high performance.
- Nouveau Solutions can assist with planning, design, configuration, deployment and ongoing security managed services so you don’t need to take your IT team away from core projects.
Ian Johnson is an IT security specialist of 16 years with experience across all aspects of network and security. Ian works for Nouveau Solutions advising and supporting clients on a wide variety of security projects ensuring the right outcome for the client.
Ross started his career working for value added resellers for ten years, installing, delivering and supporting a wide variety of networking and security solutions. After a six year career at Blue Coat Systems he has now been working within the public sector team at Fortinet as a System Engineer for over four years.
Having studied Cyber Security & Digital Forensics at University, Dan joined a Managed Service Provider as a Pre-Sales Consultant. Following a successful number of years within the Sales and Technical organisation he joined Fortinet as a Systems Engineer, where he now specialises in Security Automation & Orchestration and Software Defined WAN/LAN