Scope of role
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic engineer to join our Infrastructure Team. The role is perfect for an infrastructure professional with experience in Cloud, Hosting/IT infrastructure services and who enjoys solving real world business problems.
As part of working with the team you will be supporting innovative solutions based on public, private and hybrid cloud solutions to help customers deliver their IT strategies.
Internal Technical Support
- Providing 3rd line support of IT systems and software including but not limited to
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365 including Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online,
- Microsoft SQL server
- Microsoft Azure
- Maintain and upgrade a Virtual Infrastructure VMWare and Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows Desktop
- Microsoft Office
- Assist with the testing of internal/external applications and projects
External / Client Technical Support
- To deal with customers in an empathic and technically effective manner
- To provide external client support via telephone/email and on site
- Deployment of new customer websites
- Provide technical assistance as required for new clients
- Support Technical service team on day to day support
Key skills and experience
- Microsoft MSCA or MCSE level (preferred).
- 3 years support and deployment IT Systems.
- Good working knowledge and experience of:
- Microsoft’s suite of products.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V and / or VMware)
- Azure and / or AWS cloud services
- Good working knowledge and experience of firewall technologies
- Good understanding of hardware including SAN Storage
- Bright, motivated and driven, with a thirst for digital knowledge.
- Business focused
- Customer focused
- Enjoy knowledge sharing and networking.
- Enthusiastic, analytical, creative, innovative and confident.
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
Interested in the job?
Send an email to email@example.com to apply!