The New Business Development Sales Executive will be a highly motivated mobile hunter who will uncover and drive new business opportunities in prospective industry markets primarily. A self-starter they will promote primarily our Cyber Security and Managed Services offering directly with customers while working closely with our partner community and cross-functional internal teams.
- Responsible for pipeline generation resulting in acquisition of new logo business within mid market accounts.
- Meet or exceed sales quota per month ensuring up to date forecast and reporting
- Execute detailed sales plans and effectively manage the sales process and activities
- Manage and drive revenue through multiple go-to-market strategies
- Works closely with the Director of New Business Sales to develop and implement account plans to maximize revenue opportunities and achieve quote objectives.
- Effectively engage sales resources: SE, Channel, Solutions Sales, delivery teams and Executives on the development and implementation of customer account plans.
- Use the CRM system effectively: responsible for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities
- Interface, negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned as a team player.
Education and Experience
- Must have current knowledge of Mid Market accounts in South of England
- 10 years sales demonstratable sales achievement record
- Proven IT Sales experience selling enterprise security software and/or hardware Firewall technologies, Fortinet Fabric would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Perimeter Firewall and End Point Security
- Relationship management and new business sales experience
- Experience of acquiring, growing and taking ownership of Enterprise mid market level accounts work at all levels within client accounts
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Comfortable meeting with and presenting at all levels including C-level contacts within named accounts
- Enthusiastic working with the Channel as well as developing business directly
- Able to effectively partner and engage with Internal resources such as Sales Specialists and Sales Engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels
- Familiar with sales methodologies such as TAS or SPIN
- Experience of working across various vertical markets, while specialization on certain verticals can be of advantage
- Soft Skills
- Ability to show empathy to customers, partners and colleagues
- Dedication and passion to meet set goals
- Good analytical and forecasting skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- A structured and processed style of working with good time-management skills
Interested in the job?
Send an email to email@example.com to apply!