Cyber-crime is constantly on the rise, with virtually all UK businesses exposed to cyber security risks according to a 2017 Government survey. In the past 12 months, 46% of UK businesses have suffered a cyber-attack of some sort, and without comprehensive cyber security, many of these businesses have suffered as a result, with decreased customer trust and or even the actual theft of money and personal information.
WHAT IS CYBER SECURITY?
Cyber security encompasses the technologies, processes and practices that are put in place to provide protection from cyber-attacks that are designed to inflict harm against a network system or access data without authorisation.
The very best kinds of cyber security for your business will offer a comprehensive solution to protect against a diverse range of issues. Ideally, your solution needs to include a firewall, anti-virus, anti-spam, wireless security and online content filtration.
WHAT CAN EFFECTIVE CYBER SECURITY PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM?
Adware is a form of computer virus which fills your computer with advertisements and is a fairly common form of cyber-attack. Adware can often allow other viruses to enter your computer once you’ve accidentally clicked on them.
Ransomware is a type of malicious software that designed to withhold access to an individual’s or business’ computer system until a sum of money is paid.
Spyware is a form of cyber infection which is designed to spy on your computer actions, and relay that information back to the cyber-criminal.
The best cyber security can prevent these types of viruses from taking effect and ensure that your data remains private and confidential within your workplace.
Cyber security breakfast briefing
You’re invited to our cyber security breakfast briefing on 14th November. Discover what new approaches are driving developments in cyber security, and find out how you can take advantage of the top of the league end-point protection and ensure you are defending your business from the front.
Sign Up Here
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CYBER SECURITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Protection for your business – cyber security solutions provide digital protection to your business that will ensure your employees aren’t at risk from potential threats such as Adware and Ransomware.
- Increased productivity – viruses can slow down computers to a crawl, and making work practically impossible. Effective cyber security eliminates this possibility, maximising your business’ potential output.
- Inspires customer confidence – If you can prove that your business is effectively protected against all kinds of cyber breaches, you can inspire trust in your customers that their personal data will not be compromised.
- Protection for your customers – ensuring that your business is secure from cyber threats will also help to protect your customers, who could be susceptible to a cyber breach by proxy.
- Stops your website from going down – if you are business that hosts your own website, a potential cyber breach could be disastrous. If your system becomes infected, it’s possible that your website could be forced to close meaning you will lose money as a result from lost transactions.
INDUSTRY LEADING CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS FROM NOUVEAU
We are proud to offer a diverse range of cyber security features and IT security solutions to help you enjoy the optimum levels of cyber security throughout your business.
For more information, or to take advantage of our great cyber security options today, get in touch with our expert consultants on 0118 918 6822 – alternatively, you can fill in our contact form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.