Today, there are so many different ways to run your business that it can be practically impossible to find the right way for your employees and your industry. Running a business from within the cloud is quickly growing in popularity, although there is still a great deal of trepidation amongst many business owners.
With reliable cloud hosting, you will give your employees the tools they need to work as effectively and reliably as possible. Your employees will be able to take full advantage of the benefits provided by working in the cloud, which can really make a difference to your business as a whole.
The Benefits of Migrating Your Office into The Cloud
- A Completely Flexible Solution
– By providing your employees with access to office in the cloud, they will be able to log into the system on multiple devices. That means they can work on whatever they want, from their mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. That means they can work in the manner that is most suitable, productive and comfortable for them, which always results in a higher quality of work.
- Accessible On the Move
– The flexibility isn’t just limited to device type either. By having your business’ infrastructure and documents within the cloud, they can be accessed by any authorised person, anywhere in the world with an internet connection. That means your employees have the freedom to work during their commute, in a hotel room or at home.
- Improved Security for All Your Systems
– By far, the majority of modern data breaches have occurred due to on-site issues or physical document theft. You only need to look at the recent Panama Papers leak. The firm in questions ran unencrypted emails through an outdated version of Outlook. The firm’s main site also contained a range of outdated scripts and plugins, which were all on-site.
- Tighter Administrative Control Over Access
– In most cloud services, user access is specific to certain applications and controls over security are far more detailed. Usually, there will be one ‘super-user’, who plays the role of the administrator. This user will then have the ability to allow varying levels of access to other users. In this way, you can ensure that employees only have levels of access that you grant them.
- Cheaper Than On-Site Servers
– If you choose office in the cloud as a service, you’ll be able to save in getting your hands on servers of your own. Servers can also require a range of other systems, including cooling, to ensure that they work as effectively as possible. Already, that’s a pretty high cost for on-site servers, not to mention the large amount of space they can take up.
For those of you concerned with the security of the cloud for your business, you should be more worried about your physical documents or outdated software. With reliable cloud hosting, your business will be able to enjoy unprecedented levels of security in terms of document protection.
Take Advantage of Reliable Cloud Hosting in Berkshire, For Your Business
Here at Nouveau, we are able to provide a range of services to ensure that your business can make the most of the most up to date technology. With cloud hosting, you will be able to completely transform the way your employees approach work.
If you’re looking for a real way to improve your business’ productivity, accessibility and security, then cloud hosting as a service could be the perfect option for you. For more information on the services that we can provide, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team directly on 0118 969 9290.